Full Smile Makeovers in Lakeland, FL
As you age, it’s common for dental problems to mount up, and at some point, you may need to decide how to get back your beautiful, confident smile. At Quality Dental Care of Lakeland, our highly experienced dentists have the skills necessary to provide a wide range of services and procedures to address just about any aesthetic or functional challenges you face.
Cosmetic & Restorative Services for a Beautiful Smile
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when you are facing several dental conditions at the same time. But Dr. Vernon Smith and Dr. Zaman provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about treatment. We encourage you to be an active partner in your oral health care and take the time to learn about your wants and needs, always focusing on your overall wellness.
Together, we’ll explore all your treatment options, and if there’s more than one solution, we will explain the pros and cons of each. Our doctors will work with you to develop a treatment plan that’s personalized for you, and you will know what to expect at every stage of treatment.
While we will help you understand the benefits, you are always in control of the direction your treatment takes. We want every aspect of your smile makeover at our Lakeland, FL dental office to exceed your expectations.
What Is a Full Smile Makeover?
If you are facing multiple conditions, we may need to combine dental treatments to restore your smile. But there are so many solutions to choose from that we can correct virtually any problem that concerns you. We want to help you enjoy a healthy, vibrant smile, but the steps we take to achieve that goal are unique to each individual.
Your treatment may include such services as:
- Crowns and bridges – A crown fits over a damaged tooth like a cap to strengthen and protect it. A fixed bridge is a dental appliance that fills the space left by a missing tooth and is held in place with crowns attached to adjacent teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings – Our composite fillings resemble the appearance of natural dental enamel that results in seamless fillings. We also use tooth-colored composites to build up damaged teeth and repair chips, cracks, or fractures.
- Dental implants – If you are missing one or more teeth, we offer state-of-the-art dental implants. An implant mimics the appearance and function of a natural tooth, and we can use them as a standalone tooth replacement or to stabilize bridges and dentures.
- Full or partial dentures – If you are missing several or all of your teeth, we create dentures that look more natural than you thought possible. To prevent movement of your denture and ensure comfort, we can also add implants to hold your denture securely in place.
- Teeth whitening – If your smile looks dull and faded, we can start with professional teeth whitening, then match your restorations to the shade of your newly whitened teeth.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Dentists in Lakeland, FL!
As you can see, you have lots of options for a smile makeover at our Lakeland dental office. If you are considering a smile makeover, please give Quality Dental Care of Lakeland at call at (863) 858-3891 to arrange a commitment free-consultation. Once we evaluate the current state of your oral health, we can make appropriate recommendations and work with you to develop a sound treatment plan.