Full & Partial Dentures in Lakeland, FL
Have you been told you need dentures but worry about how they’ll fit and whether or not they’ll stay in place? Do you have visions of your grandparents’ dentures that looked like they belonged in someone else’s mouth?
A New Day for Denture-Wearers
A lot has changed in dentistry over the last few decades, and advanced materials and updated technology today allow us to create comfortable dentures that fit comfortably and look more like natural teeth than ever before. At Quality Dental Care, we take the time to craft dentures that restore your comfort and appearance and allow you to go back to eating healthy, nutritious foods again.
Types of Dentures We Offer at Quality Dental Care of Lakeland
If you are considering dentures, it’s a good idea to know the different types that are available and how we use each:
We recommend partial dentures when you have one or more missing teeth. Partials are custom designed to fit in and around remaining teeth to restore your smile.
Full or complete dentures are the solution you need if you’re missing all the teeth in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both.
We’re also pleased to offer the benefits of implant-supported dentures for our patients who want a more permanent, stable solution to denture therapy. Dr. Zaman places several implants at different points along your jaw and your dentures are designed with attachments that snap onto the implants to hold them securely in place.
Planning for Your Dentures in Lakeland, FL
The first step is a consultation with Dr. Smith or Dr. Zaman to discuss your current oral health needs and describe all of our tooth replacement options including dentures, dental bridges, and dental implants.
One of the most enjoyable parts of the process is designing your new dentures because we have more options for customizing them than ever before. We’ll work with you to choose the shape, shade, and positioning of each tooth so that they look natural and complement the shape of your face and the shade of your skin, eyes, and hair.
We also prepare a wax try-in denture first, so you can get an idea of what it will look and feel like in your mouth, and we can make any last-minute adjustments. We send all of these details to a dental lab where skilled technicians meticulously fabricate your custom dentures to our specifications. The result is a set of natural-looking dentures that fit comfortably, function well, and enhance your appearance.
Please Call Us for a Denture Consultation
If you are struggling with missing teeth and would like to learn how dentures in Lakeland, FL can help your smile, please call Quality Dental Care to arrange a commitment-free consultation with Dr. Smith or Dr. Zaman. They will be happy to answer your questions, explain all your options, and guide you in making a confident decision about the direction of your treatment.
Please call us at (863) 858-3891 to arrange your appointment.
Full Dentures at Quality Dental Care of Lakeland
I've been making dentures for years with many positive outcomes. I assume you already know about what a denture is. Dentures aren't as satisfying as having a full set of natural teeth, but they tend to make most people satisfied. If the denture you have doesn't satisfy your needs, tell your dentist in Lakeland, FL. Feel free to seek another opinion for a denture consult if you have any doubts. Keep in mind that dentures are an economical option compared to implant dentures, and regular dentures only provide approximately (replace approx with symbol) 25 percent of the chewing efficiency of natural teeth.
There Can Be Many Problems With a Denture Such As
- Your Denture moves too much or falls down when talking
- Denture moves or the denture is wobbling while eating
- Your denture shows too much gums, giving you a gummy smile
- Your denture is too bulky, pushing out your lips
- Your denture's teeth are in the wrong position
- The denture doesn't bite properly
- The dentures are difficult to speak with
- Your denture doesn't cover your gums properly
There are many reasons why people may not be satisfied with their dentures in Lakeland, FL. I've made over a thousand dentures with many positive results. One key reason for having success with dentures has been taking the time to troubleshoot denture problems when they inevitably arise. Dentures are difficult to make perfect on the first try, so having a dentist with the knowledge of how to correct any denture issues as well as take the extra time to fix denture problems is crucial if the denture doesn't work well at the denture delivery appointment. Many people wearing dentures have issues that they don't realize are rectifiable, so don't assume that your denture cannot be better.
Denture Cost at Quality Dental Care of Lakeland
Full dentures can cost anywhere from approximately (insert symbol of approximately) $800 to $2500. Assuming a more expensive dentist in Lakeland, FL will do a better job making the denture is not entirely accurate, so below is a summary of why dentures may vary in cost.
- How much time is allocated to make and troubleshoot a denture
- Does the dental office charge for adjustments after the denture is delivered?
- Expensive denture lab vs Inexpensive denture lab
- Material cost to make the denture
- Cost of add ons, such as adjustments, or any additional charges. Read the details
- Skill and experience of the dentist
- Does the denture need a reline after teeth are removed? If you need teeth removed for a denture to be placed, then a 6 month reline adds to the overall cost
- Location of the dentist (Beverly Hills as opposed to Lakeland Florida
Questions You May Want To Ask Your Denture Dentist in Lakeland, FL
- If expensive relative to other dentists, ask why does your fee cost this much, does your fee include adjustments?
- How many dentures have you made?
- Are you using premium or economy denture teeth? Usually, a dentist can upgrade to premium teeth for higher esthetic, longer-lasting denture teeth.
- What percentage of people are unhappy with your dentures?
Contact Quality Dental Care of Lakeland, FL To Learn More
If you think dentures in Lakeland, FL are the best solution for you, give us a call today! Our expert dental team is thrilled to meet you and answer any questions you may have about dentures, our dental practice, or anything else on your mind. We look forward to hearing from you!